Novel Multimedia Academy
Introduction: Who we are.
Novel Multimedia Academy (NMA) is the Training & skill Development Consultancy arm of Novel Technologies East Africa Limited, a major player in the ICT sector offering comprehensive ICT and infrastructure solutions in East Africa for the last 16 years.
The Academy is established with core vision of inspiring & empowering creativity of staff in institutions undertaking heavy capital Media & ICT trainings to ensure internal competencies to optimize value and manage efficiently the technological infrastructures.
Our implementation Training is a practical walk that not only ensures staff have the right expertize but also makes them enjoy their new tools/systems and drive motivational human capital return, full system value and efficiencies.
Our management and leadership courses are biased in ensuring business leadership, technical skills drive team focus, shared vision & values as well as performance optimization in project, HR investments and inspire Entrepreneurship spirit in the organization for Growth.
The academy is registered as a trainer with both the Ministry of Education and the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA). Novel Multimedia academy is an official registered learning partner with the Microsoft IT academy.
Through this partnership, Novel multimedia academy offers Microsoft professional certifications. More so, we are an Authorized Education Reseller (AER) registered with Microsoft. This gives us legibility to re-sell Microsoft Education solutions and offer Trainings.
Indeed, Novel Multimedia academy is the first of its own kind in the country with state of the art training facility and a rich pool of certified and registered trainers in their respective domains
As a training centre we specialise in three main categories; Corporate Training, Professional certification in ICT and Academic programs. Our strength in Training and Consultancy is in the areas of:
- Media and
- Leadership and Management.
We run these courses both as open and in-house programs at the most convenient time and venue of our clients. However, clients also choose to have the training at our training centre in Westlands where we guarantee them the following:
- A quiet learning environment.
- Flexible Timing to suit your schedule- Day, Evening and Saturday.
- International accreditation in ICT through our partnership with Microsoft, Oracle and IBM.
- State of the art Training facilities at our Academy e.g. ICT lab and Media Studio.
- Highly qualified and experienced Team of Trainers and Consultants
- All our programs have got a practical case study/simulation component
- Post Training evaluation report for first hand feedback of the training
- Post training impact analysis after three months.
One of our milestone assignments which is still running is the Digital Literacy program which the academy was assigned by the Teachers service commission (TSC) to train 60,000 teachers in all public primary schools in the country on a Three (3) year contract. Since May 2016, we have trained and certified 12,000 teachers. The teachers received international certification in ICT integration in teaching and learning from Microsoft; Microsoft Certified Educators (MCE), an examinable program.
Our Accreditation Partners:
- Ministry of Education
- Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC)
- Microsoft Corporation
- National Industrial Training Authority
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
Novel Academy is a registered learning partner with the Microsoft Corporation through the Microsoft IT Academy. Through this partnership, Novel Multimedia academy offers Microsoft professional certifications.
Indeed, Novel Multimedia Academy is Microsoft AER partner. As an AER Partner, we re-sell Microsoft software merchandise.
Awards and Recognitions:
Novel Technologies EA has received prestigious awards in Top 100 Mid sizes companies in Kenya and the Stevie’s Silver Award from the International Business Awards, USA. Last year, 2014 the company received the Award for best innovation company 2014 by Communications Authority.
Key Areas of Training:
1. We value high quality research and practical hand on learning techniques
2. We embrace the full diversity of our backgrounds, Talent and experiences.
3. We respect your voice and seek to nurture & amplify your ideas.
4. We build collaborative relationships with like minded & committed institutions
5. We cultivate and advocate ethical behavior in all of aspects of our work.
Novel Multimedia academy is the first of its own kind in the country with state of the art training facility and a rich pool of certified and registered trainers in the Multimedia Industry
Where to Find Us
Vision Towers 6th Floor, Muthithi Road, Westlands, Nairobi