Human Resource Management Professionals Examination Board (HRMPEB) for the CHRP examinations: CHRP I, CHRP II and CHRP III.
Certified Human Resource Professional Examinations are intended to assess candidates knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for effective management of human resource to achieve organization and individual goals.
CHRP Qualifications is aimed at filling the skills gap in Training and development of HR Professionals in the delivery of quality HR services. The qualification is, therefore, a requirement for everyone aspiring to be an HR Professional and those already in the profession who require upgrading their skills.
Objectives of CHRP:
The objectives of the course are:
- To provide a body of knowledge, skills and required attitudes for the delivery of human resource management services to stakeholders.
- To develop pre-requisite levels of competence necessary for entry and career progression in human resource management profession.
- To provide practical application of best human resource management practices within professional standards of conduct and ethics.
- Fresh KCSE graduates who want to gain HR Certification
- University/college students pursuing HR Degrees or Diplomas
- Human resource Managers or Employees in the HR Function/Department
- Consultants in HR without CHRP Qualifications
Human Resource Management Professionals Examination Board (HRMPEB) for the CHRP examinations: CHRP I, CHRP II and CHRP III
|CHRP PART||Duration||Entry Requirements|
|CHRP Part I||I Year||• KCSE C+ with C in English and Mathematics
• Other qualifications approved by the HRMPEB.
|CHRP Part II||I Year||• CHRP I
• Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognised institution
• Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognised institution
• Other equivalent qualifications approved by the HRMPEB
|CHRP Part III||I Year||• CHRP II
• Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management from KNEC or a recognised institution by HRMPEB
• Masters Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognised university