|Data Scientist Path||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3|
|Data Scientist||Microsoft Technology Associate(MTA)||Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate( MCSA)||Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert ( MCSE)- Data management and analytics|
|Electives||To earn MTA Certification, you pass one exam:|
• Data Base Fundamentals
|To Earn MCSA Certification pass any two of the following electives depending on your area of interest:|
• Querying MS SQL server 2012/2014
• Administering Ms SQL server 2012/2014 data bases.
• Implementing a Data warehouse with Microsoft SQL server 2012/2014
• Querying Data with Transact – SQL.
• Developing SQL Databases
• Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
• Provisioning SQL Databases
• Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
• Developing SQL Data models
|To earn MCSE Certification pass any one of the following Electives:
• Designing and Implementing Data platform solutions.
• Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics solutions
• Developing Ms SQL server databases
• Designing Database solutions for Ms SQL Server.
• Implementing data models and reports with Ms SQL server
• Designing business intelligence solutions with Ms SQL server
|Duration||24 Hours||30 Hours per Elective||30 Hours per Elective|
|Tuition Fees(Ksh)||18,000/=||18,000/= per elective||25,000/= per elective|
|Exam Fees( Payable to Microsoft)(Ksh)||11,500/=||11,500/= per elective||11,500/= per elective|